How to Book Self-Guided Holidays
All of our self-guided holidays are booked on an individual basis so most of the tours depart daily. You also have the option to add any extra days you wish. However, we are unable to check availability for your required dates without a firm booking and £150 deposit.
Once we have received your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. This simply means that we are now in the process of making all the necessary reservations for your holiday. To make a firm booking please select the dates you require on the tour page and click book now.
How to Book Guided Holidays
For a guided holiday, please check availability before making a firm booking. You can do this by contacting us on T: +44 (0)20 8875 5070
or E: email@example.com.
We can make a provisional booking which we will hold for five days.
Your holiday is only confirmed upon receipt of an invoice. You will also be contacted by a member of staff via phone or e-mail. If you do not receive any communication from us within four working days, please contact us.
To make a firm booking please select the dates you require on the tour page and click book now.
If we are unable to fulfill your booking, we will refund your online deposit immediately.
Please do not pay for any flights until we have confirmed your booking.
If you book within 8 weeks of departure, the full amount is payable. Late bookings received within 6 weeks of departure may be subject to extra administrative costs. We will only confirm your holiday on receipt of your booking form.
All clients must have insurance cover prior to travel. If you require insurance to cover you against cancellation charges, loss of flight costs or loss of deposit then we recommend you buy an insurance policy at the time of booking.
- You will be required to submit a medical questionnaire as proof that you are fit enough to participate in the tour 70 days prior to departure, if you are joining a tour level 4 or 5 or have a pre-existing medical condtion or are over 70 years of age.
- All travellers will require a valid passport. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient blank pages for any visas required and for entry/departure stamps. Please contact the consulate or embassy of the country(s) that you are visiting for up to date information. Please also check with your embassy if you passport requires a 6 month validity on your return to your home country. If you are travelling on more than one passport, please use the same passport for the entire trip.
You must pay your deposit online by credit card or debit card (UK only). Trip balances can be paid by credit or debit card, direct deposit, or by cheque. All payments must be made in pounds sterling. There is a 2% surcharge on paying the final balance with a UK credit card (no charge for debit cards) and a 2.6% surcharge for overseas non-UK credit and debit cards. Please make cheques payable to "Sherpa Expeditions" and mail to: Sherpa Expeditions, 1 b Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 1NL (UK)
We also need details of any additional flights or special requirements you may have. Please fill in all sections of the booking form using spaces provided for any extra details as required. You will then receive our confirmation invoice with the latest tour information. We do not issue reminder statements. Balances should reach us 8 weeks prior to departure.
- When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us, you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. We will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information. Or, for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate - please see atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
- UTracks/Sherpa Expeditions (UT/SE) operates under World Expeditions ATOL number which is ATOL 4491. Any holiday sold with international flights from the UK are ATOL protected.
- To make a firm booking please select the dates you require on the tour page and click book now.
Once you have made your booking
- Our team will get in touch to confirm your booking in the next three - four business days.
- On confirmation you will receive by email pre-departure information to help you prepare for your holiday.
- Once your trip is confirmed you can confidently book your flights. If you're from the UK we can assist.
- Start your training - no mater the grading of your holiday, the fitter you are, the more you will enjoy yourself.
- Final payment will then be due 70 days before your scheduled departure.
- Once your balance is paid we will send out your route notes, maps and any other materials approximately four weeks before your tour.
- Pack your bags and off you go.
If you can't wait and would like a bit more inspiration and advice, be sure to check us out on social media (see below for the links) or read interviews, travel updates, and traveller reviews on the Sherpa Expeditions blog.